Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunlight Beanie

This hat has a sunlight effect to the stitch, can you see it?  It can be made with or without the visor.  To give it a personal touch, substitute the flower and add a button instead.  I have many buttons to chose from, not just those shown here.  Let me know what you are looking for and I'm sure if I don't have it, I can find it for you.  Beanie comes in any size and any color, with or without the visor.
This hat is made with a blue/yellow/green/white mixed yarn.  I added a blue visor to finish it off.  Hat can be made with all different options like this below.  Please leave comments when checking out on what colors of the hat you would like.

Design by Nutella Dreams Late Night Crafts by thnkdfrent www.thnkdfrent.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment