Saturday, June 4, 2011

Flip Flops

I'm SO excited for these sandals!  What's cuter than babies in flip flops?  These can be made without a flower for boys (or girls) or with a flower.  They can be made in any color combination, up to 5 colors (bottom of sole, top of sole, straps, middle of flower, and flower).  They can be made for babies ages 0 - 24 months old.  I'm currently looking for some jute or hemp to make them really look like flip flops but I'm limited on my store options so after I move I'm hoping to find some and I'll post those once I can find the right stuff.  These are $12 without the flowers, $13 with.  Now if only the summer weather would get here!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE these!! I just wish my girls were small enough to wear them, for lots of reasons :) I went ahead and just bought them for my niece, since I know my sister-in-law will love them just as much as I do. Yay!

    ReplyDelete