Friday, July 15, 2011

Sock Monkey Beanie

I've been meaning to make a sock monkey hat for a while now.  I didn't make this one in the traditional colors since I was making it for twin boys and I wanted it to match the other hat (owl) and the crocs.  It's made in a stone blue with white and tan for the body.  The girl is hot pink with a gray/white yarn and white.  Hat can be made in any color/size combination.  Girl monkey is made with a small flower attached by the ear for added detail.  Please write in comment section what colors you would like and any other details you wish for me to know.  The blue hats are extra thick since I double the yarn, great for keeping warm.  The girl is made with a single yarn.  They can be made with our without earflaps as well.

1 comment:

  1. callie...I don't have your number or email. your pics are done!

    ReplyDelete