Friday, October 14, 2011

Headband Earwarmer

I've wanted to make one of these for a while now.  I love these earwarmers and think they are so cute!  I walk my son to school now since we are just across the street and we have the BEST crosswalk helper.  She brings treats sometimes and is so friendly and knows a lot of the kids names.  I wanted to get her a Christmas present but give it to her now so she can use it as it's getting cold so I made her an earwarmer.  I like the solid one color ones but I'm a big fan of color and contrast so she got a grey and black flower.  You can order yours with up to 4 colors if you wanted, but I suggest just one or two.  It is made with 100% acrylic yarn but you can request cotton if you want.  Let me know in the notes when you checkout which colors you want.  The size stretches from 20 - 24 inches, it has two buttons and is almost 4 inches thick.  If a different size is needed, please say so in the comments as well.  Please email me if you have questions.




Pattern based on the design by yarnlovertn.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment