Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Simple Treasures Boutique

I mentioned this in my last post but I will be at the Simple Treasures Boutique starting at 10 every morning this week and on Saturday.  I will be taking custom orders but I am still accepting Etsy orders so once I hit 20 I will have to stop and close up shop to make sure I get these out in time for Christmas.  Once I complete everything I need to, I will re-open but I don't know when that will be so get your orders in now!  It's a lot easier to take orders in person so if you are local to Farmington, Utah please stop by my booth and get your order in.  Here are the details:
Simple Treasures Holiday Boutique in Farmington
Nov 9-10-11-12 at Legacy Events Center
Davis Fairgrounds in Farmington, Across Hwy from Lagoon
W-F 10am to 8pm and Sat 10am to 6pm
$1 admission
Central Checkout
All major credit cards accepted
If you’ve never been to a boutique before, this is the one not to miss!
Over 20,000 square feet of Utah’s Premier Top Local Crafters!
A Huge Array of Booths Filled with, Fashion Chic Accessories, Handmade Jewelry,
Neighbor Gifts, Metal Décor, Yummy Treats and much much more!!!
A New Davis County Tradition!!!
Show info: (435) 258-5635 or (801) 814-8670
e-mail: : jennie@simpletreasuresboutique.biz
www.simpletreasuresboutique.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment