Friday, August 19, 2011

Matching Owl

I found this great pattern to make character ear warmers so I just HAD to try them out!  I made this one for my daughter, it's an owl ear warmer.  I'm going to make my son a Yoda one once I find the right color of green (my husband is a little picky on the color for it).  I LOVE THESE!  I think they are fun to add just a little touch if you don't want to wear a hat but you want something more than just an ear warmer for your kids (or yourself, even one to match your kids hat maybe).  Anyway, I can make a plain ear warmer and you can add a flower or get a fancy ear warmer, whatever you would like.  Just let me know more in the comments when checking out.



And I had to show you this hat.  I got my daughter a bed set for Christmas and then her grandma got her this pillow to match the bed set for her birthday so I had to make her a matching hat.  She loves it and I think it turned out great!  Do you have a stuffed animal that you want a matching hat for?  Send me a picture to my email and I'll let you know a price estimate.

Earwarmer designed by snappy-tots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment