Monday, August 15, 2011

Tiny Texture

I love all of the newsboy style hats, I just can't decide which I like best to be honest.  This one I made up for a little boy.  You still have the option of switching out the strap if you would like, I liked it in the same color.  You can match your favorite shoe and make a great baby gift for either a boy or a girl.  If you would rather have one button instead of two and have a flower, please let me know in the comments while checking out.  Hat can be made in any size, even for mom (you can match!) and any color.  Another option, instead of doing a strap or flower is to add a character button.  I was debating doing that with this one.  I think the monster buttons work great with this hat!

Hat design by Speckled Frog by speckledfrogcrochet  www.speckledfrogcrochet.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment